PEDESTRIAN OPERATED PALLET TRUCK TRAINING
Knowing how to operate a Pedestrian Operated Pallet Truck (PPT) correctly cuts down the chances of mistakes being made and accidents occurring. Courses are available for both rider operated and pedestrian operated.
Having had proper training for this equipment means your workforce will be able to operate more safely and efficiently than someone who has not – CDR Training can help.
PPT Training Course Enquiry
Training for operators on a Pedestrian Operated Pallet Truck includes:
- Current Legislation (HASAWA 1974, PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998)
- Basic Counterbalance Principles
- Introduction to the Equipment and its Controls
- Safe Operator Positioning
- Mounting and Dismounting of Truck (if applicable)
- Pre-Use Checks and Inspections
- Observational Techniques
- Steering (including in confined areas)
- Correct Use of Braking Systems
- Load Assessments
- Loading & Unloading Vehicles
- Battery Charging & Maintenance
- Theoretical and Practical Assessment
PLUS – All trainees receive operator guidance notes at the beginning of their session
“Instructor was excellent, fully in command of the subject and pitched the course perfectly for me. He also made it a very enjoyable experience all round.”
Plant Equipment Training Courses:
CDR Training is an RTITB accredited lift truck and plant equipment operator training provider, and we have been working with trade customers from a variety of industries since 2000, providing operator training on a whole range of workplace transport for operators of all levels of experience. We also provide workplace safety courses.
CDR Training Ltd is based in Lichfield, Staffordshire meaning we are ideally placed to deliver training on customer sites across the East & West Midlands, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire.
CDR Training LTD - Company No: 9278274 / VAT Reg: 876 0138 16.