Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Lorry Loader Training
Knowing how to operate a Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Lorry Loader correctly cuts down the chances of mistakes being made and accidents occurring.
Having had proper training for this equipment means your workforce will be able to operate more safely and efficiently than someone who has not – CDR Training can help.
There are a number of training course options available to you to train your workforce on the Lorry Loaders you have on site, and they are designed for candidates of all levels of operating experience to suit your business.
Please get in touch to discuss your specific training requirements.
Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Loader Training Course Enquiry
Training for operators on the Vehicle Mounted Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane includes:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regs
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regs
- Safety DVD’s and Presentations
- Introduction to the machine, including controls and instruments
- Pre-use checks and maintenance
- Preparing and securing machine for travel
- Selection and use of attachments and slings
- Load weight assessment
- Lifting and placing loads at various levels and locations
- Practical and theoretical assessments
CDR Training is an RTITB accredited lift truck and plant equipment operator training provider, and we have been working with trade customers from a variety of industries since 2000, providing operator training on a whole range of workplace transport for operators of all levels of experience. We also provide workplace safety courses.
Plant Equipment Training Courses:
“Excellent timetable, quality great. Instructor brilliant, patient and very encouraging. Very pleased.”
CDR Training Ltd is based in Lichfield, Staffordshire meaning we are ideally placed to deliver training on customer sites across the East & West Midlands, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire.
CDR Training LTD - Company No: 9278274 / VAT Reg: 876 0138 16.